Sonapur Minerals and Oil Limited’s IPO was successfully allotted today.
The Sales Manager of NIBL ACE Capital, at their office in Lazimpat, Kathmandu, oversaw the IPO allotment. In the company’s IPO, 1 million 47 thousand 459 people applied for a total of 12 million 69 thousand 890 shares, out of which 5 thousand 689 people’s applications were cancelled. Therefore, shares have been allotted to 1 million 40 thousand 770 eligible applicants.
Furthermore, the company allotted 684,284 shares to employees, with 19,500 shares set aside for purchase at a rate of 8,284 shares per employee. As a result, 588,784 shares were left for the general public.
The company sold 9,732,544 shares to the public at a premium of NPR 137.58 per share from Ashoj 14 to Ashoj 18, resulting in a total of NPR 97,325,445.44 raised through the sale. NIBL ACE Capital managed the sale.
Credit rating agency Informatics Nepal has provided an ‘IRN Triple B- issuer rating,’ indicating a medium level of financial responsibility assurance for this IPO. This rating was given on Mangsir 15, 2079, and will remain valid until Mangsir 14, 2080.
Way TO Check IPO Result
Method 1: MeroShare Website
- Open your web browser and go to the MeroShare IPO Result website: https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- On the website’s homepage, you’ll find an option to select the IPO result. Look for “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” in the list of available IPOs.
- Click on “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” to access the IPO result page.
- Enter your 16-digit BOID (Beneficiary Owner Identification) number in the provided field. This is the number you received from your brokerage or the CDS and Clearing Limited.
- Click on the “View Result” button.
- The result for your IPO application will be displayed on the screen, showing whether you have been allotted shares or not.
Method 2: Nepse Bajar
- Open your web browser and go to the Nepse Bajar PMS website: http://nepsebajar.com/iporesult
- Look for the “IPO Result” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “IPO Result” section and find “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” from the list of IPOs.
- Click on the link for “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” to access the IPO result page.
- Enter your BOID number and submit.
- The result of your IPO application will be displayed, indicating whether you have been allotted shares or not.