The distribution of common shares (IPO) issued by Mid Solu Hydropower Company Limited from Shrawan 14th to Shrawan 28th for Nepalis working abroad has been completed. The distribution of the IPO was done at the office of NIC Asia Capital Limited, the issuing and selling manager, yesterday, Wednesday.
The company issued 74 thousand 840 shares of ordinary shares at the rate of Rs 100 per share, equal to 74 lakh 84 thousand rupees, which will be 10 percent allocated for general investors, for Nepalis who are employed abroad after receiving labor approval from the relevant agencies of the Government of Nepal.
Until the last day of the company’s IPO, 31 thousand 522 investors had applied for 7 lakh 4 thousand 200 shares. Out of which, the application for 58 thousand 640 shares was cancelled. Remaining 645 thousand 300 shares applied by 29 thousand 641 investors were considered eligible for rounding and included.
The company said that among the applicants who applied for 10 shares to 3 thousand shares, 7 thousand 484 people were selected through round robin and distributed IPO at the rate of 10 shares.
Way TO Check IPO Result
Method 1: Nepse Bajar PMS
- Open your web browser and go to the Nepse Bajar PMS website: http://nepsebajar.com.np/
- Look for the “IPO Result” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “IPO Result” section and find “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” from the list of IPOs.
- Click on the link for “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” to access the IPO result page.
- Enter your BOID number and submit.
- The result of your IPO application will be displayed, indicating whether you have been allotted shares or not.
Method 2: Share Hub App
- If you have the Share Hub app installed on your device, open the app.
- Navigate to the section related to IPO results or allotment status.
- Find “Reliable Nepal Life Insurance” from the list of IPOs.
- Enter your BOID number in the designated field.
- Tap on the “Check Result” or similar button.
- The app will display the result of your IPO application, showing whether you have received shares or not.